Over the years, the incidence of tooth decay has significantly dropped with the use of fluoride and increasing patient awareness of symptoms and causes of tooth decay. Teeth are still susceptible to rotting, decay, breaking, and infections that require restorative dental procedures. With the improvement of technology, our Raleigh dental office has more options for tooth restoration, back to its normal shape, size, and function.
If you ever need a restorative treatment from Six Forks Smiles, you can avoid stress knowing that we will always discuss all of your available options with you,and recommend what we think is the best and most comfortable, least invasive treatment. Our dental team at Six Forks Smiles works hard to provide you with excellent dental care while we create your beautiful smile.
You May Need Restorative Dentistry in Raleigh if You Want to:
- Enhance your smile.
- Fill unattractive gaps between your teeth.
- Improve or correct an overbite or underbite.
- Prevent tooth loss.
- Relieve pain caused by dental issues.
- Repair teeth that are damaged or decayed.
- Replace teeth that are missing.
- Replace outdated or unattractive dental treatments.
- Restore eating and chewing habits to normal.
Six Forks Smiles can help you if you need restorative dentistry. We offer the following restoration services: