If you have slight misalignments in your front teeth or your teeth have shifted slightly after orthodontic work, clear aligners may be right for you.
What are Invisible Aligners?
Invisible aligners are clear, lightweight plastic appliances that shift your teeth with small, incremental movements. Unlike other teeth aligners that may use 20-30 appliances over the course of 1-2 years, the RWB system corrects your smile with three teeth aligners over the course of 6-12 weeks. Because the RWB teeth aligner system uses fewer appliances, we are able to treat minor misalignments quickly, effectively, and more affordably than with other systems.
If you have any of the following issues, invisible aligners are likely a good treatment option for you:
- Your teeth need minor “finishing touches” after having wire braces removed
- You did not wear your retainer as prescribed and your teeth have begun to shift
- You need minor alignment improvements in preparation for dental work, such as veneers
Benefits of Clear Aligners
For patients that are eligible, the RWB invisible aligner system is a great way to correct their smile without the pain and cost of more traditional teeth-straightening methods.
Why patients love RWB clear aligners:
- Because invisible aligners treat minor misalignments, this allows you to get the level of treatment you need without more involved orthodontia.
- The aligners are lightweight, comfortable, and do not interfere with speaking or eating.
- The treatment time is 6-12 weeks, a fraction of the time needed for traditional orthodontia or other invisible teeth-straightening options.
- It is one of the most affordable ways to straighten your teeth.
Getting Started With Teeth Aligners
If it has been decided that you would benefit from RWB teeth aligners, we will use photographs and xrays of your teeth, as well as an impression of your mouth to make your custom aligners. Once they are made, you’ll have another appointment to ensure they fit properly and are comfortable. To manage your treatment and make sure your teeth are shifting as they should, we will create a schedule of office visits.
Schedule Your Clear Aligner Consultation Today!
To start your journey to straighter teeth, schedule your consultation with Dr. Schmorr or Dr. Gandhi at Six Forks Smiles in Raleigh today! Simply fill out the form below or call us to schedule your appointment.